Hello lovely people. I have taken a super long break from writing. I super regret it because I realize that 2017 is nearly coming to an end. But, I do have my reasons. I have been very busy with my new and exciting job as a content writer and social media marketer plus I have recently launched my own luxury handcrafted bathing brand.
Since this year just got over in a blink of eye, I have made an amazing and fun questionnaire for all of you. This is especially for you to analyze how much you achieved in 2017 and how you want to rock 2018.
I strongly believe self-questioning helps an individual see the mirror. Also, if you are a person who just forwards their goals from one year to the next (like me), this will definitely be a check for your clogged lazy brain.
So, let’s begin the fun.
- What were your goals for 2017? How many did you accomplish?
- Are you still wanting to carry forward remaining 2017 goals to 2018?
- Leave a message to 3 people who made your 2017 better.
- If you learned today that you had only the coming year to live, what would you do?
- What did you always wanted to do but always feared to?
For starters I am super afraid to learn swimming but I am planning to overcome my fear and learn it this year. Try and achieve one thing like that this year.
- Make a list of 10 goals you want to achieve for 12 months. Focus on each for a month.
For starters if you want to lose weight, focus on it for a month completely and then continue it by starting a new goal for next month.
- Get rid of one bad habit this year.
Be it having a sleeping late or eating unhealthy or quitting smoking. Just eliminate one negative from your life.
- Make sure to do little things that give you happiness more.
Be it going for a walk or sipping a cup of coffee in a café or talking to your family or friends.
- Inculcate one good habit this year.
Maybe practicing meditation or exercising regularly. Add one positive to yourself.
- Make sure to take 3 trips this year. Travelling will give your monotony a break and help you gain a better perspective.
- Try finding sometime for a hobby.
Paint if you like to or simply read a book. These things will help you unwind your stress.
- Lastly, start any remaining goal from 2017 in December itself. This way you will have a continuity in 2018 for your goal and you will not fall off the wagon.
I hope this helps you to plan a productive year. Make sure to find time for your dreams and happiness. Also, always remember that change of work from the boring routine is also a kind of relaxation. So, go get a notebook and write stuff down.
All the pictures were thanks to Unspalsh.
Go on and kill it!
Never forget to sparkle