It is always so overwhelming when you are recognized for your small efforts. I am so excited at being nominated for the Liebster Award by Chandrima, founder of the blog, “Travel stories untold“. Thank you so much Chandrima for this amazing gesture.
The rules of the Liebster Award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
- Display the award on your blog – this can be done by adding it to your post or displaying it by using a “widget”.
- Provide 10 random things about yourself.
- Nominate 5 or more blogs that you feel deserve the award.
- List these rules in your post.
So, without much flurry, here are 10 random things about me.
- I simply cannot resist chocolates.
- I love black coffee more than anything and it can fix almost any uproar in my life.
- I am a crazy Bollywood fan and secretly wish my life to be a movie.
- I hate small talk and I am moreover a person who believes
- in aura and instincts.
- I am more of reading books, enjoying monsoon and listening to old songs kind of a person.
- I strongly believe in love and know I will find one.
- I cannot get up early, no matter how hard I try.
- I get bored of same routine like things easily.
- I am a big time foodie and would be up for trying new restaurants and cafes. I start hating my life (kidding), if i do not go to a cafe twice a week.
- I love exploring new places and travel is what keeps me going through life and makes it seem worthwhile.
Chandrima also listed some questions to answer and so here they are:
- Which is your favorite destination and why?
My favorite destination is Goa. so, many times I decide to go visit new places but somehow my soul wants to visit Goa once a year. The serene beaches, clear skies and good vibes is what I go back to every time.
- If you could pack up and leave tomorrow, which country would you go to?
I have so may places on my list but if I could leave tomorrow, I would definitely leave for Paris. This is one place that has been on my list since I was 16 and going there is a desire I have been carrying on past a few years now.
And lastly, here are my nominations:
Keerthi Parekh @ Kitty ki Kahani
Helene Choo @ HC Lifestyle
Meghan and Morgan @ Luggage and Lemons
Ashwarya Chadha @ The Style and Sparkle
Kelly Jefferson @ With the Specs
And here are my questions for you
- What is the best piece of advice you have been given?
- What place is in you are heading next to?
- What is your favorite pastime?
I am looking forward to reading your posts.